Volunteer at the 2012 NCLR National Latino Advocacy Days
Volunteer at the 2014 NCLR National Latino Advocacy Days
Contact Us Today! Space Is Limited!
- Take advantage of networking opportunities
- Receive letters of confirmation for your participation
- Gain experience in meeting logistics
- Pre-meeting setup
- Event registration
- Meeting and event logistical support
- Greet guests
- Directional assistance
Enthusiastic individuals with a positive attitude and a willingness to help out whenever needed are preferred. We encourage you to share this opportunity with your networks.
Volunteer Dates and Locations
Please note that you must be able to commit to a minimum of four hours.
Volunteers are needed to work the following schedules:
1126 16th Street, NW
Washington DC, 20036
- Thursday, February 27, 2014, 1:00–5:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 28, 2014, 1:00–5:00 p.m.
Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
- Tuesday, March 4, 2014, 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Capitol Hill Presbyterian Church
201 Fourth Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
- Thursday, March 6, 2014, 8:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
To volunteer contact email@example.com and include the days and times that you can volunteer.