This event was held at the National Press Club to release “Latino Financial Access and Inclusion," a new report that examines the financial benefits of citizenship for U.S. Latinos, was live streamed on Tuesday, June 4, 2013, from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. EDT. The event highlighted immigrant inclusion in the financial market, and the ways in which citizenship provides new opportunities for individuals to build their financial capacity.
Creating Pathways to Economic Success: Immigration Reform and Our Financial Markets Featuring Remarks by:
- Elizabeth Garza, Managing Director, Citi Global Consumer Banking, Governance, Regulatory and External Affairs
- Janet Murguía, President and CEO, NCLR
- Janis Bowdler, Economic Policy Director, NCLR
- Corey Carlisle, Senior Vice President, Bank Community Engagement, American Bankers Association
- Raul Raymundo, CEO, The Resurrection Project