Thank you for deciding to join NCLR and improve opportunities for Hispanic Americans!
As the Latino population grows, NCLR must grow its programs and services. Throughout the country, the need for resources has soared, especially within Latino communities. Countless families, workers, and retirees struggle to secure their financial footing and family’s well-being. NCLR’s has a long track record of fiscal responsibility and a grassroots infrastructure that distributes funding directly to the communities where help is needed most.
NCLR offers many ways to make your investment as easy and efficient as possible.
- Make a secure online donation today by joining NCLR’s Amigos de NCLR, Founders’ Circle or President’s Council levels.
- Make a monthly gift providing NCLR a consistent, reliable income stream, allowing us to focus more resources on our work and less on raising the necessary funds
- To support by mail, you may print off our giving form. Send the completed form to the address shown with your credit card information or check.
- Corporate employees can contribute to NCLR through a simple payroll deduction via United Way. Ask your human resources department if your company participates in the Workplace Giving Campaign and select United Way #9920
- Federal and U.S. military employees can support NCLR through the annual Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Please select NCLR by entering CFC code #11505 on your pledge card during the next fund drive.
Other Opportunities to Give
When making a gift to NCLR, you may be able to double or even triple your gift by taking advantage of your employer’s matching gift program. You should contact your employer’s human resources or benefits office to learn if there is a matching gift program.
Care to Share! Invite your colleagues, friends, and family to join you in your mission to ensure that every Latino/a have the opportunity to achieve the American Dream! More Latinos will become empowered as more supporters become involved in our mission.
For more information on making a gift of stock or including NCLR in your planned giving, please contact Ivelisse Fairchild, Vice President - Resource Development, at 202-776-1575.
|NCLR has been selected as one of the best nonprofits in the United States by a survey of nearly 3,000 nonprofit CEOs and 60 expert interviews conducted for the new book Forces for Good: The Six Practices of High-Impact Nonprofits.”|
NCLR is a 501(c)(3) organization with Federal Tax ID 86-0212873. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. You should consult your financial planner or tax advisor to determine the exact tax advantages of your gift.