- Parent Roadmaps – Guidance to parents about the Common Core State Standards. Also available in Spanish.
- Parents’ Guides to Student Success – Grade-by-grade summaries of student expectations provided by the National PTA.
- Colorín Colorado – A bilingual site for educators and families of English language learners.
- Understanding PARCC Scores – A tool that allows you to plug in your child’s test results to better understand what they mean and get tips on how to support at home. Also available in Spanish.
- PARCC Practice Tests– Help your child prepare for the PARCC tests in English and math.
- Understanding Your Child’s Test Results – Find examples and explanations of the PARCC score reports and resources to support students at home.
- PARCC Score Report – Resources for understanding the PARCC score reports and tips for how to help students at home.
- Be A Learning Hero – Tips for parents and free online learning tools to search for resources by grade, subject, and PARCC score results to match your child’s needs. Also available in Spanish.
- Univision Contigo: Clave El Exito – Resources and tips for Spanish-speaking parents on how to help their student with math and English at home and what to expect for the new school year.
- Great Schools! Great Kids! – Features videos to see what your child should be able to demonstrate by the end of the year, links for homework help, and fun family activities to reinforce learning.
- Understood – Tools for parents on a variety of education-related issues.