The U.S. Department of Education issues regulations, or rules, that clarify ESSA and direct states on how to comply with the law.
This page will include the department's regulations as well as our comments.
- Draft Accountability and State Plans Regulation
- NCLR comments on Draft ESSA Accountability Regulations
- Implementing the Every Student Succeeds Act: A Civil Rights Perspective
- NCLR comments on the Every Student Succeeds Act
- NCLR comments on ESSA Guidance on Expanding Early Learning
- NCLR comments on ESSA Guidance on Title III